Location: Raleigh, NC
Reports to: the founder and president
Summary: to represent Angel Oak Creative and its clients with the utmost integrity, across visual platforms, with beautiful design concepts; to join an evolving organization and take a strong interest and role in its growth.
- Upholding Angel Oak Creative’s core values, focus, culture, voice, personality, brand, logo specifications, logo usage, color and font palettes, elements and patterns and imagery guidelines across all platforms (print, digital, merchandise, etc.)
- Contributing to Angel Oak Creative’s social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Writing blog content for Angel Oak Creative.
- Creating organizational branding identities, style guides, mood boards, wireframes, etc.
- Building campaign brand identities across print, social, email and website platforms
- Developing collateral: programs, brochures, rack cards, annual reports, etc.
- Designing infographics for all communications mediums
- Supporting website makeups: design and code changes on WordPress
- Contributing to social media design needs (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.)
- Developing design for marketing emails (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Customizing promotional marketing mock-ups with appropriate branding
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar visual/fine arts program, or a degree from a two-year portfolio school
- 2-3 years of professional experience in graphic design
- Strong portfolio of design work and excellent understanding of layout, typography, color and craft
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Thrives in collaboration and knows how to take ownership of projects
- Excels in entrepreneurial environment where work pressures, disturbances and unforeseen incidences occur regularly
- Performs well in close proximity with other teammates, and in a music and dog-friendly culture
- Ability to manage a large volume of work with tight deadlines and toggle between multiple clients/projects
- Ability to make ongoing prioritization and re-prioritization decisions
Please email your resume and creative portfolio to our president, Caitlin Clinard. Please mention who referred you or how you heard about the opportunity. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.