Our heart and soul is helping nonprofits strategically share their unique stories with excellence and in compelling ways – ultimately drawing more people into their mission. Because of this, we’re excited to share with you some new additions to our AOC Portfolio. Enjoy these short snippets and click each link to explore the full spreads!
- NC Bankers Rebrand: From sketches on a notepad to seeing the vision become a reality, AOC helped NC Bankers discover their full potential through a rebrand to visually reinforce the strength of their legacy.
- Hope Reins End-of-Year Campaign: We had the privilege of working with Hope Reins to craft a campaign brand called Light the Path, which included segmented messaging and an integrated strategy, to successfully raise $750k and bring hope to hurting children.
- Leadership NC Mailer: The Make Your Mark alumni campaign direct mailer with LNC highlighted the success of the program and the testimonials from their alumni. LNC exceeded their campaign fundraising goal of $70k and increased the overall number of campaign participants by 34 donors!
- Bible Application Class Website Overhaul: One of the best ways to enhance the user experience is to embark on a website overhaul. That’s what we worked on with Bible Application Class – aiming for a site that would serve their current class members, as well as reach new, potential members.
- Emmaus House Brand Refresh: There is so much meaning behind a brand. And being able to give even a glimpse of your story from a logo is pretty powerful. The brand refresh we did for Emmaus House positions them as a key solution provider in the recovery space and better reflects overall the immeasurable value of the work they do in the community.
- Free Will Baptist Children’s Home Capital Campaign: The Rewriting Stories campaign empowered this dedicated ministry to raise money to build and maintain two new residential cottages on their beautiful campus, enabling young people to have a safe, welcoming home – perhaps for the first time in their lives.
- Healing Transitions Capital Campaign Case for Support: Recovery Can’t Wait, a four-page case for support, was used as a marketing tool for Healing Transitions’ meetings with potential donors – a compelling piece that helped propel the quiet phase of their capital campaign.
- Finding Purpose Website Redesign: A new website not only means a new look – it means a new way to share your resources, bring people together and foster community. That’s what the Finding Purpose website now does for men in the Triangle!
- Harvard 100 Logo Design: We love nonprofits! And we love teaming up with other like-minded organizations who love nonprofits too. So, naturally, it was a joy to work with Harvard 100 to carry out their bold vision through a new visual identity.
- Note in the Pocket End-of-Year Campaign: The goal of the Clothed in Confidence campaign was to provide clothing for 5,000 children and families in need, giving them a chance to envision a new future and the confidence to succeed.
- Make-A-Wish Annual Report: Annual reports are one of the most impactful ways to share a review of a successful year. And it was a magical experience to be able to partner with Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina to craft a piece that gave justice to their stellar year.
If any of these portfolio pieces left you inspired or dreaming up something awesome for your own organization, tell us about it! What a joy to showcase the work of these amazing nonprofits – we’re honored to play even a small part in their stories.